Art and Design. Literature and Film. Travel and Culture. Indifference and Seduction.

The Batuman Saga: Final Chapters

somewhere in the Andes...

From my latest post on The Millions, Adventures in Reviewing Elif Batuman’s The Possessed:

Far be it for me to skive off my part in what was now clearly a swiftly escalating literary collaboration. “You drive a hard bargain, Batuman,” I muttered to myself…

About these ads

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo

Twitter picture