Art and Design. Literature and Film. Travel and Culture. Indifference and Seduction.

Of Human Limitations

San Telmo, Buenos Aires

“I read The French Lieutenant’s Woman on a bet from my mother when I was eleven years old. A voracious reader, my mother proclaimed the book to be among the dullest she had ever encountered. “You’ll never be able to get through it,” she said. “Fuck if I won’t,” I thought (or might have thought, had my penchant for expletives been the same then as it is now) …”

Read my first piece for The Millions here!

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo

Twitter picture

Facebook photo