Art and Design. Literature and Film. Travel and Culture. Indifference and Seduction.

Of Human Limitations

San Telmo, Buenos Aires

“I read The French Lieutenant’s Woman on a bet from my mother when I was eleven years old. A voracious reader, my mother proclaimed the book to be among the dullest she had ever encountered. “You’ll never be able to get through it,” she said. “Fuck if I won’t,” I thought (or might have thought, had my penchant for expletives been the same then as it is now) …”

Read my first piece for The Millions here!

About these ads

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo

Twitter picture